Local photographers provided the images for the eight different designs featured on the 5-by-4½-inch notecards with envelopes and the 4-by-6-inch postcards that are available for purchase at The Cole Art Center @ The Old Opera House in downtown Nacogdoches.
“These beautiful notecards and postcards make nice, inexpensive gifts while supporting a good cause – art scholarships,” said Jean Stephens, FVA member. “This is also a great way to spread the word about Nacogdoches and SFA.”
Available images include:
• “The Messenger” – Sculpture by Joe Barrington (winner of the first Sculpture For All); photograph by Bill Nieberding.
• “Bunny” – Sculpture by Jeffie Brewer.
• “Sunset Sky” – Oil painting by Peter Andrew; from the collection of SFA Regent Scott Coleman.
• Historic Zion Hill Baptist Church window – Photograph by Christopher Talbot.
• Surfin’ Steve, SFA campus – Photograph by Bill Nieberding.
• Downtown Nacogdoches – Photograph by Ryan Russell.
• Thomas J. Rusk monument, Oak Grove Cemetery – Photograph by Stan Bohon.
• “Lighting the Copal” – Dia de los Muertos Fiesta, downtown Nacogdoches; photograph by Bill Nieberding.
Notecards are $3 each, or four for $10 or eight for $20. Postcards are $1 each, or four for $3 or eight for $6. For additional information, call (936) 468-6557.